Description du poste :
The Security Manager will reside in the Belton Texas office and will support the Security Director in coordination and oversight of day to day operations of the security operations and implementation teams. Duties and tasks include developing daily briefs on security events, vulnerabilities and security project status, coordinating metrics creation and providing analysis on daily posture. Additional tasks include:
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Coordinating a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, and solutions.
• Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects
• Ensure implementations are being performed using best practices.
• Reviews external client’s product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
• Collaborate with all business partners to continuously improve the process.
• Provide regular activity reports and metrics as defined by senior management
• Provide analysis on key business drivers and metrics.
• Understand how data analysis and information can solve business problems and provide opportunities for process improvement.
• Create reports for operations that meet their business needs.
• Build relationships across teams to deliver consistency in reporting and forecasting.
• Ensure cross-value stream coordination and collaboration
• Own and be held accountable for the delivery of all aspects of project management (e.g., Statements of Work, requirements development, scope management, schedule development, managing, and tracking).
• Partner effectively with cross-functional teams to organize and manage security work
• Help design, build, and run projects as part of our overall Security Program
• Help identify, measure, and report on key performance metrics that demonstrate the health and effectiveness of the Security Program
• Help improve company’s Information Security Standards and Procedures
• Assist in improving company’s internal audit capabilities, and work with the internal audit function in ensuring the company stays compliant with written supervisory procedures and internal standards
• Assist and provide guidance to other members of the security team to ensure continuous compliance with our business and regulatory goal
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Minimum of 5 years project management/ coordination experience
• Minimum of 7 years of vulnerability management experience
• Experience coordinating managed services security programs
• Experience with Tenable, Rapid 7, or Qualys Vulnerability scanning tools
• Experience with Sophos, Carbon Black, or Crowdstrike security toolsets
• Experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk, Rapid 7 IDR, Arcsight
• Direct experience evaluating threats and vulnerabilities and providing high level analysis.
US Citizenship required, per Federal stipulation.
CISSP, Security +, or other security certifications
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.