CGI has an immediate need for Hybris Developer to join our team in Bangalore. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of our reputed client in the telecommunication industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyzing requirements and converting them into technical design and code
• Implementing design methodologies and tool sets
• Writing well designed defect free code
• Executing development of software with a strong focus on performance
• Conducting root cause analysis to determine resolve issues
• Following SCM best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Candidate should have an overall experience of 2 to 4 years.
• Primary Skill: SAP Hybris, Secondary skill: Java/J2EE.
• Good Knowledge of Spring, Spring batch, web services(REST and SOAP), design patterns, Build tools-ant and Maven
• Experience implementing all modules of e-commerce (Product Information; Search; Content Management; Order Management; Pricing and Promotions in both B2B; B2B; B2B2C environments). Practical experience with Hybris web services.
• Experience with code management and continuous integration
• Flexibility with respect to work timings
• Typically holds any graduate degree from a recognized school.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Web Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.