Description du poste :
CGI is in the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 75,000 members strong. We are currently seeking candidates to join our successful Federal organization as a Training Manager. In this role you will be accountable for scheduling, facilitating and coordinating activities associated with executing all training and certification efforts for contract staff. In addition to any government-required training, the Training Manager shall identify skills gaps and enhancements to promote efficient and optimal operations, on-boarding, cross-training, and other needs arising from new Government policies, security protocols, IT systems, or other changes that affect the operations at the centers.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of CGI products.
• Assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, and develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer-based training.
• Coordinate Training Schedules with the Training and Integrated Product Team and organizations that require training.
• Experience designing training that complies with Section 508 and associated standards such as Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) conformance
• Provide training, both in-person and remotely as needed, for clients and internal staff. Training responsibilities include customization of training agenda to meet trainee needs; preparation of data and materials for training; and execution of training in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assist with the creation and execution of in-person learning sessions for clients and staff highlighting new and underused functionality.
• Developing training activities, courses, and other adult learning events.
• Monitoring assigned training activities and assists in the completion of needs assessment, development, and delivery of courses, evaluation activities, and preparation of the course and classroom materials.
• Developing and adopting new/revised training and testing materials for formal course use.
• Coordinates training support needed including equipment, space, and staffing requirements for training programs.
• Translate technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user guides
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• 5+ years of experience with developing courses such as Computer Based Training, Lesson Plans, Technical Manuals, and more
• 5+ years experience in a leadership role, with demonstrated experience in technical leadership
• Ability to gather, analyze, and compose technical information
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Support new technology implementation and process changes with appropriate documentation
- Conseil en gestion
- Training (Intelligence)
- Formation et développement de personnel
- Livraison d'entraînement
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.