Conhece os nossos profissionais
CGI Canada - Ready For This
Descrição da Função:
Join our Global Technology Operations Business Unit!
We have new positions available!
Work Location: North York
*flexible with some travel within the East-End/Downtown as required
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us.
If you have a pioneering spirit and thrives on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team.
We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demands globally and are looking for top talents.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
The Desktop Technician is part of the GTO Canada End User Services team. You will be responsible for the set up and support of desktop and laptop equipment for our clients.
• Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC equipment.
• Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Provide end-user assistance where required.
• Image Workstation for new deployments.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Windows 7, Windows 10, (Mac OS X is an asset)
• Office Suites 2010
• Knowledge of Computer hardware
• Knowledge of networking principles
• Ticketing system (ITSP / ITSM is an asset)
• Customer service oriented with excellent skills in building trusted client relationships
• Professional etiquette
• Self-starter, ability to work independently
• Must be able to meet scheduled deliverables
• Team player
• Takes initiative
Education & Experience:
• 3 to 5 years of related work experience preferred
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience (Computer Science/Technology)
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.