Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI Saskatchewan’s Financial Services team seeks a dedicated and experienced leader to assume responsibility for all aspects of CGI’s operations and growth in the Saskatchewan Financial Services industry. This multifaceted role will provide business development, member management and service delivery to our clients. Prime responsibilities will be driving innovation, building growth and mentoring a high-performing team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As part of Regina's leadership team, you will drive all business development, service delivery and member management activities for the Saskatchewan Financial Services industry. Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients, promote CGI full services offerings and help clients meet their strategic and tactical goals
• Lead and support client proposal processes and related business development programs.
• Proactively identify and develop new opportunities
• Identify solution providers with industry leading solutions for potential partnerships
• Manage the development of winning proposals and presentations to create business solutions based on client requirements
• Measure all aspects of our client’s satisfaction and their experiences
• Coordinate all delivery activities, in partnership with delivery executives, to ensure solutions deliver on-time, on-budget and provide business value
• Act as leadership level point-of-contact to ensure appropriate handling and communication of all client issues
• Champion innovation, shape, develop and/or improve CGI solutions and services for the client’s benefit
• Assign, recruit and develop the careers of team members in line with client needs / market evolution
• Oversee member billable rates, salaries and gross margin across teams
• Oversee member availability and utilization
• Ensure member engagement action plans are created and executed
• Lead a team of ~20 members, including performance management and career development, with priority on individual growth strategies while promoting member engagement
• Supervise the maintenance of appropriate relationships with strategic alliance partners for targeted growth areas
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong Financial Services industry experience
• Validated experience leading operational teams on a $1M+/yr ITIL based application management services contract
• Proven success collaborating, building consensus, and driving multiple projects to completion within cross-functional areas
• Ability to lead sophisticated complex technical projects with emerging technologies
• Ability to collaborate with senior level executives, both internally and externally
• Demonstrable experience providing risk and quality management related to application management or application development engagements
• Strong mentorship skills
• Invested in emerging technologies and adding value to operations
• Excellent negotiation, decision making and analytical skills
• Knowledge of Management Consulting and Professional Services offerings and go-to-market strategies
• Ability to develop and build strong productive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance or related field of study
- Business Development
- Client Delivery
- Client Relationship
- Financial sector
- Management Consulting
- Service Delivery Management
- Team Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.