Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Director Service Delivery
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI - your next career with Canada’s leading IT firm.
Do you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment? Are you excited about working with some of the world’s largest global companies? Do you want the opportunity to tackle challenges and make a real difference? Do you want to do all of this while building a career in Atlantic Canada? If so, we may have the role for you.
We are seeking a Director Consulting Delivery to join our rapidly-growing Atlantic Global Delivery Centre team. There has never been a better time to join our team. We are hiring at a faster pace than ever before.
As a Director Consulting Delivery, the successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end service delivery management, client relationship management, business development, financial management, and team leadership while managing service delivery for a large enterprise account and build a portfolio of accounts. To succeed, you must be a customer focused, process-oriented information technology professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You should have experience and expertise working with large multi-million dollar accounts and have a strong delivery focus.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Act as the primary delivery leader and client prime for a mission critical, 7x24 enterprise account containing strict and governed application management support SLA’s and project enhancements along with growing additional portfolio of accounts with accountability for business development, engagement financials, client relationships, and service delivery outcomes
Service Delivery Management
• Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by providing high quality, high value services
• Manage to SLAs and SLOs for application management support and business process outsourcing
• Manage client interactions, meetings, issues, escalations and risks
• Build / coordinate plans for continuous improvement and innovation initiatives
• Apply CGI Quality principles, methodologies, processes and best practices which are in
line with industry best practices
• Identify opportunities to implement new technologies, processes and application
software optimization within the scope of the services
Client Relationship Management
• Develop strong, trusted relationships with internal and external clients by helping them
achieve their goals through driving business outcomes via value-added services
• Actively seek potential new clients for CGI, while also promoting organic growth within
existing engagements, including:
• Developing, structuring and pricing complex solutions that can include outsourcing,
managed services, partner solutions, IP based solutions, application development,
application management, systems integration, IT infrastructure and other related
• Responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) where appropriate
Financial and Account Management
• Assist in achieving CGI’s business and strategic goals within a portfolio
• Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and margin targets
• Develop and achieve forecasts
• Manage team utilization
• Develop annual account plans and budgets
• Direct member management for a team of 30+ employees and oversight of an additional 50+ employees
• In coordination with our talent acquisition team, ensure the assignment, recruitment
and career development of team members in line with client needs/market evolution
• Provide leadership, mentoring, training and coaching to team members and assist them
in completing their delivery work efficiently and productively
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Demonstrated deep understanding of and track record in IT service delivery containing SLA’s in an 7x24 application management support environment
• Proficiency in managing IT operations within budget and to a high degree of customer
• Sound knowledge of Service Level planning, contracting, and overall delivery management
• Proven ability to grow and attract new business
• Solid financial skills and ability to work with complex financial models and P&L analysis
Solution development skills
• Proposal development skills
• Good problem-solving and demonstrated analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as presentation, negotiation,
interpersonal, collaboration and client relationship management skills
• Self-motivated personality with service quality and client satisfaction mindset
• Applied knowledge of MS Office suite
Certifications and diplomas:
• Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or
Engineering, or a related field of study or demonstrated progressive relevant work
• ITIL certification in IT Service Management is an asset
• PMP Certification is an asset
• Knowledge of CMMI and ISO Quality management principles is an asset
• Advanced degrees are an asset
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 8-to-10 years working as a Leader in the Information Technology industry
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.