Beskrivning av tjänsten:
CGI Federal is seeking a Facilities Coordinator/Management Analyst III to support the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) in Falls Church, VA.
A Facilities Coordinator/Management Analyst III will:
Coordinate with Government offices and contract companies, locally and remotely, to facilitate a high-priority project on short suspenses.
Evaluate technical writing (medical/legal) to ensure compliance with requirements. This must be performed with little oversight (spot checking will occur).
Liaise with a variety of Government staff, serving as a technical expert in regard to development and implementation of a technological solution related to a complex process.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
1. Coordinates and monitors all essential arrangements for occupancy of newly acquired space, including renovations, and relocations. Participates in all moves and performs on-site moves by independently planning and directing local office moves; directing Department warehouse personnel and other Division and Department staff in performing office moves; working with appropriate building managers and other personnel and security officials to obtain clearances for after-hours use of facilities and for scheduling telephone and computer changes; directing and monitoring the work of a Junior Facilities Technician in completing requests for furniture and file relocations and repairs of furniture and office equipment; and performing “day after” follow up with clients to insure moving services met expectations.
2. Helps maintain the accountable property management system for the Division to include changes, modifications, and revisions to existing portions of the system. Establishes procedures and schedules inventories. Periodically surveys equipment to insure that the inventory control numbering system is correctly implemented, that proper records are kept, and that each item is correctly identified and labeled.
3. Receives and reviews requests from the various offices throughout the Division to repair, replace, or add furniture and equipment. Verifies requests for suitability and expediency, determining specifications of needed items and requirements of the office (e.g. new vs. used vs alternative items). Locates equipment which can be loaned or excess equipment which is still serviceable. If an item must be ordered from warehouse, prepares requisitions. For equipment and furniture repairs from established Blanket Purchase Agreements. Refers unusual items or those which must be obtained through different sources to the Chief, Facilities and Property Management Branch.
4. Follows through to ensure that all furnishings ordered are in accordance with the Division’s property and space management plans, that new furniture and equipment are physically delivered to the proper office, and that proper records of receipt and/or delivery are completed and filed.
5. Assembles specialized equipment and furniture for the Division’s office automation system, including computer terminal tables, printer tables, ergonomic chairs and modular furniture. Performs minor equipment and furniture repairs.
6. Assists in planning for the phased replacement of existing accountable property with new or improved items, and phase-in of accountable property. This involves the study of newly available equipment, mission requirements, and existing equipment capability and availability.
7. Initiates and follow up with necessary measures to correct problems relating to heating, air conditioning, plumbing, cleaning, rodents, elevators, and other undesirable conditions within Division-occupied buildings and offices. In conjunction with the Department’s Facilities Management Staff.
8. Assists the Health and Safety Officer in conducting periodic inspections of Division office facilities to ensure that employees are provided with safe, secure and habitable working areas.
9. Provided advice and assistance to Supervisors on all property, maintenance, space and other areas concerning matters for which the incumbent can assist them, by either providing additional services, improving those already in existence, or solving a particular problem.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
Must be able to obtain a DOJ Waiver
Must be a US citizen
4+ years of relevant experience
Must have a HS diploma
Must be able to pass a CGI Background investigation
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.