Meet our professionals
Our End User Computing Services Team is looking for a Sr. Endpoint Administrator.
Work Location: Montreal
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems?
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to explore emerging technologies with us. If you are interested in being part of a team, where you will support our diverse client base in day-to-day operations, and be involved in innovative projects.
As a Sr. Endpoint Administrator, you will be working on initiatives for various clients who represent multiple global industries. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external teams to ensure activities are clearly defined and related to industry best practices.
You will troubleshoot issues and implement new enhancements to achieve targeted results for our clients. If you have experience with Windows 7&10 operating systems, endpoint management tools, image creation, application packaging, or any combination of the aforementioned, and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities
• Design and implement solutions for endpoint management that meet client requirements and reflect industry best practices
• Support implemented solutions and technologies exceeding our clients expectations for stability and performance
• Performing documented unit tests on solutions utilizing team methods and procedures
• Document client requirements
• Participation in conference calls and presentations to internal and external participants
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Windows 7 & 10
• Understanding of Windows 10 new features and industry best practice processes
• Excellent communication skills in English & French both verbal and written.
• Aptitude for application and system level support, other deployment activities
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
Desired Technical Qualifications:
• Experience in one or more endpoint management tools (ex: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Experience in one or more imaging tools (ex: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), PXE)
• Experience in one or more scripting tools (ex: Batch, PowerShell, VBS, WMI, SQL)
• Experience in creating MSI with custom actions using AdminStudio or equivalent
• High level knowledge of scripting to automate application silent installation
• Experience in creating AppV packages using Microsoft AppV Sequencer or equivalent
• High level knowledge of new and emerging enterprise technologies (ex: Windows Analytics, Autopilot)
• Experience with project implementation
• Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs
• Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team
• Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, can see hidden problems, is excellent at analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer
•Flexibility - Is open to change, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, anticipates and adjusts to problems and roadblocks
•Task Management - Delivers quality work on time, translates planning into action by following applicable established procedures or methodologies, appropriately communicates and resolved or escalates any problems that arise
•Communication - Has a good level of communication to establish good relations with the client in meetings, incident management and any other relationship involving the client
•Dedication - Involves dedicating the time and energy required to accomplish the objective. Will do what it takes to get things done
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary diploma with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
• Minimum 5yrs + of Windows endpoint administration experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.