Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
Are you ready to join a team that values technology innovation, change, and growth? Are you ready to start utilizing your skills to make transformational change in the way our clients conduct business – on exciting, new forward looking projects? Join our team where you will have the opportunity to thrive in a growth area for our company!
In this role, you will the part of a team seeking to define enterprise level versions of compliant cloud infrastructure and work patterns. These will be easily reusable, maintainable, and inter-cloud portable for software applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will have familiarity in provisioning cloud-based infrastructure with a team of highly skilled developers. Your skills will be the missing link to make the projects that much more successful.
• Deliver working code every sprint
• Comfort in sharing and dealing with WIP code
• Contribute to architecture discussions
• Production of clear documentation, diagrams and roadmaps
• Production of software that stands up in local development and dev/test/prod environments in “one-step”
• Operations for a small set of cloud workloads
• Contribute to high production value slide decks that are easily understood by and reusable by executive team
• Present to other partner teams, the community at large, and clients
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A DevOps mindset
• A demonstrated history of resourcefulness and flexibility in technology
• Proven experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation
• Experience with AWS (understanding of AWS vocabulary and strong familiarity with AWS components)
• Terraform experience
• Key Cloak or equivalent experience
• Strong GitHub abilities, or equivalent
• Experience developing in the open
• Understanding of reasons for Open source development
• CI/CD experience and knowledge of components that go into and reasons for a pipeline
• Vault or equivalent experience
• Experience and understanding of cloud guardrails
• Cloud application architecture
• Cloud solution architecture
• Draw.io / diagrams.net experience
- Cloud architect
- Continuous Integration
- Infrastructure as a Code
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.