CGI is seeking a Business Analyst to provide analytical and implementation support as part of our project team located in our Government sector.
The ideal candidate will support the implementation and day-to-day operations of the Momentum-based acquisitions and financial system. The Business Analyst will interact with users on a daily basis to analyze issues arising from operations and propose and test solutions to fix them. As part of the team, the Business Analyst will often be required to work independently on issues assigned to them, come up with solutions for issue presented to them and make recommendations for process and system improvements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• You monitor content dependencies with other projects within the program
• You will work closely together with the other Business Analysts and projects within the program
• You draw up E2E test scenarios and provide support in their implementation
• You facilitate discussions between process owners, business process analysts, internal/external experts by using best-practice processes and help in change acceptance.
• You keep an overview of the topics under analysis and take changing priorities into account. You communicate this in a transparent way to the team and to your stakeholders
• You analyze new initiatives or change requests submitted to the program in depth. You take into account a market perspective as well as a client perspective.
• You establish a CMS-based impact analyzes and mapping of the interfaces and applications that exchange data with SAP PI/PO
• Testing in interfaces in TMIG using SoapUI and the SAP Netweaver testing tool
• You attend Weekly Change & Release board meeting with energy suppliers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Acceptance testing
• Market operation (MIG-4 and/or MIG-6) is a plus
• You are eager to learn, enterprising and analytical and always put the customer first
• You have a conceptual mind with a sense of maximum synergy
• 1-3 years proven experience as a Business Analyst
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Experience with development and optimization of business processes (BPM), BPM tools; Sparx EA, Aris, Camunda, ..
• Experience with UML, Jira, SAP Netweaver testing tool, soapUI
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.