We are looking for bright and energetic individuals that are passionate about SAP consultancy. Do you want to be part of a global leading IT services provider and expert of choice to support our clients digital transformation journey?
Then you might be the ideal candidate to re-enforce our Energy and Utilities Unit in Brussels.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- You will assist the Fleet Managers, Functional Area Managers and Process Owners of Maintenance, Operations and Document Management in their governance role, which aims to assure coherence, process- and cost efficiency, respect of rules and regulations and adoption of good practices in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management, and more specifically in regard of the Information Service (IS) solutions supporting those domains within the department.
- Assist in the realization of the IS needs within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This is done by (pro-) active capturing of business needs, challenging their added value and translation of these needs into either trainings or functional specifications for IT Delivery.
- Drive the IT Delivery teams in a cooperative mode, participating in the implementation of applicative changes and projects (either as business analyst or as business project leader). Assure follow-up of incidents, problems and changes.
- Maintaining the complete documentation set of the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This packet contains all trainings information and documentation, all help cards and the organization of the trainings.
- Define and follow up of the project portfolio in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management.
- Setup and maintain a network of Power Key Users for the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management M&O.
- Assure information exchange and alignment with SAP Process Management of Entities or Business Units using the same SAP modules or interconnected ones.
- Managing the SAP Authorization process. Take responsibility for the end user and privileged accesses (IT Administrators, GRC or Government, Risk and Compliance – FireFighters, …), including recertification.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- You have a thorough business knowledge of the Maintenance, Operations and Document Management processes
- You have knowledge of the SAP module PM, Knowledge of WCM, PS and DMS is a plus
- You have some experience in giving training to end users or are motivated to learn.
- You have a good general data management knowledge. (Data extractions and loads, SQL queries, data processing using MS Access, Excel and other tools, creating reports, statistics, etc.)
- You are a true team player.
- You are not afraid to take initiative and make sure things are moving.
- You have an analytical mind and always looking to find solutions for the problems at hand.
- Tri-lingual: English/Dutch/French
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.