In unprecedented times, the industry is facing a lot of challenges. There is the never ending customer demand for new services to be implemented faster but also a daily increasing cyber treat that comes with it.
Are you curious by nature? Do you have a passion for everything related to IT / Cyber Security? You don’t shy away from challenges and come up with out-of-the-box solutions? You have a proactive attitude and you like to achieve results?
Cybersecurity is part of everything we do at CGI. We help our clients assessing the risks, protecting their business and operating with confidence. It is an extraordinary time for CGI to be in business. You should join us!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As an Information Security Consultant you will support the security activities operated at our client sites. Some of the main activities are:
• Implementing IGA (Identity Governance & Administration) solutions.
• Implementing Security Governance on IT systems (eg. SIEM)
• Configuring IAM (Identity & Access Management) solutions.
• Pro-actively advising customers about SECaaS (Security as a Service) solutions.
• Functional analysis and configuration of software solutions.
• Documenting security procedures & manuals.
Be part of our global cybersecurity community, broaden your view on the overall impact of cybersecurity, and deepen your knowledge in specific domains.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in (Applied) Computer Science or Electronics-ICT, or other relevant degrees to work in information security.
• Preferably provided with CompTIA, CISA, CISSP certificates.
• Good client facing skills / Interpersonal skills;
• Experience in information security, or willing to learn
• Experience in Information system risk assessment, or willing to learn
• Perfect in Dutch and English - orally and in writing
• Who can work autonomously, but think in a group-focused way as a team player
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.