Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
Your'e future role
· Facilitate Agile process knowledge to all team members at the outset of the project
· Train the team on each specific process step throughout the project lifecycle
· Support project planning
· Identify project risks
· Address team member questions
· Identify and diagnose process issues
· Coach Agile Product Owners to drive business value and retain the project vision
· Assist Product Owners in writing user stories
· Mentor Product Owners to make daily decisions to keep the project in motion and empower them to partner with business stakeholders to make more strategic decisions
· Coach and Mentor ScrumMasters, who may eventually become coaches themselves
· Support Scrum Masters in meeting preparation, including the pre-planning, planning, daily Scrum, and review stages.
· Instruct managers on the basics of Agile tools, such as Scrum and Kanban
· Coach managers to navigate their role in a dynamic environment through the cultural changes the project may be introducing
· Cultivate an Agile mindset in all team members where problems are embraced as welcome opportunities to adapt
· Facilitating multi-team events like Scrum of Scrum, Big Room Planning, Retrospectives.
· Facilitating change in new ways of working.
· Applying System thinking to expose bottlenecks.
· Access and measure the maturity of an Agile team regularly.
· Develop self-organizing teams of Agile teams.
· Improve the predictability of solution delivery.
· Engaging stakeholders in achieving business value.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
· Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
· Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban
· Possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
· Scrum Coach certification
· Scrum Master certification
· Experience coaching at large organizations
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
· Interpersonal skills and patience
· Able to customise the methodology if necessary
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.