We are looking for bright and energetic individuals that are passionate about IT consultancy and Functional Analysis in particular. Do you want to be part of a global leading IT services provider and the expert of choice to support our clients digital transformation journey?
Do you have +3 years of experience creating (non) functional requirements and translating them into designs using standard modelling methods? Can you collaborate with end users as well as the IT team and create deliverables, according to plan? Then you might be the ideal candidate to re-enforce our Energy & Utilities sector in Brussels as Functional Analyst.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Create functional and non-functional requirements based on detailed business requirements;
• Translate functional requirements into a functional design using standard modeling methods such as business process modeling, use cases, activity diagrams and user interface descriptions;
• Find your way in the existing data model and model new data requirements;
• Create deliverables according to planning, using the organization’s templates and tools and have them validated by the identified Business and IT-stakeholders;
• Interact with developers to align the implemented solution with the functional design;
• Create acceptance test-scenario’s to ensure the delivered software is in line with the functional design;
• Communicate in a clear way with both business and IT-departments;
• Collaborate in investigating impact on the existing application and provide high level estimates.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• You have 3 - 4 years proven experience as Functional Analyst;
• You have experience with modeling methods like BPM, UML, wireframes, RUP, user stories, use cases and in 1 or more modeling tools (e.g. EA, Aris, Visio, Bizagi);
• You have a first experience in working in structured projects You have a first experience with SQL;
• You have experience in documenting interfaces (SOAP/REST).
• You are client oriented and flexible mind-set;
• You use an analytical approach to achieve results;
• You produce high-quality deliverables;
• You effectively handle changing and sometimes stressful environments;
• You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines;
• You have good presentation and communication skills;
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have a good knowledge of English;
• You facilitate workshops that lead to results;
• You are a good team player but you’re also able to work autonomously;
• You are a good listener and communicate clearly with people from different departments;
• You effectively extract relevant information available in the organization;
• Knowledge of test tools and methodologies is a plus (ISTQB, HP Quality Center, JIRA, …).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.