The Junior Finance Analyst is responsible in analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data, recommending actions. They will also be responsible in determining cost of operations by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data and identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Graduate of any finance or business related course.
• Open to fresh graduates and corporate professionals.
• Proficient in computer and technical skills.
• Excellent in English and interpersonal communication skills.
• Amenable to work on a mid shift schedule in Taguig once quarantine is lifted.
• Amenable to work from home and has a stable internet connection while quarantine is still in place.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.