Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? If helping our local transportation domain clients to carry out legacy modernization makes your eyes shine and you have a strong technical experience with Oracle databases and PL/SQL programming language then you are the one our team is looking for.
Your future responsibilities:
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in the coordination of activities;
• Carry out system mapping and analysis of the development tasks;
• Participate in the modernization of the client’s legacy software;
• Take part in the architectural workshops with client representatives and share your vision;
Guide and carry out code review for your team mid-range and junior developers.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of experience as a software developer (Oracle & PL/SQL);
• Previous experience working with legacy software/environments;
• Excellent communication skills in Estonian and English language. Russian language skill would be a huge plus.
• Previous experience as a system analyst and architect is highly desirable;
• Experience with using Enterprise Architect software is highly desirable;
• Previous experience with the transportation and logistics domain would be a plus.
• Opportunity to become a shareholder of CGI;
• Home office opportunity;
• Opportunities for a career in an international company;
• Competitive wage package;
• Support for professional development and growth, both in your expertise field and in the CGI Group;
• Good work-life balance: our family- and health-friendly work environment, comfortable office, cheerful colleagues,
• great joint events, flexible working hours, etc. help take care of your body and mind.
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
As a member of CGI you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.