The Associate of Global Payroll Shared Services will be part of the Corporate Shared Services Global Payroll, whose mission is to support the Global Payroll Services for both the In Countries and External Payroll Providers.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Associate Global SSC Payroll will be the support between the Countries and the Payroll Providers, managing the flow of information coming in and out, monitoring the performance of the Providers, in line with the service level agreements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum required language skills Good English (Mandatory, as you will have to handle Projects, talking, writing and reading in English);
• Background in an Administrative/Helpdesk/Backoffice position working with very tight and demanding deadlines (Mandatory!);
• Essential Ability to manage multi-tasks, accuracy, attention to detail, organization, analytical skills (Mandatory!);
• Ability to see the bigger picture;
• Flexibility to meet the demands of multiple processes, strict deadline activity in a fast-paced and changing environment;
• Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a group of diverse people;
• 2 years experience in a high pressure highly disciplined environment;
• Mandatory Strong Excel and Windows skills (Mandatory, as you will have to analyze excel reports, search and track documentation, validate reports);
• Experience working in a Shared Services environment will be considered as a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.