We are looking for an experienced Intermediate Developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of Intermediate Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a Intermediate Developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Intermediate Developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
What Do We Offer?
• Career development in a multinational company
• Modern working environment
• Cultural interaction
Successful Candidates Will Enjoy These Benefits When You Join CGI:
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP)
• Profit Participation Plan (PPP)
• Provident Fund
• Leave entitlements
• HMO coverage upon hire
• Extended HMO coverage
• Group life insurance
• Health and wellness programs
• Member Referral Program
• Special Meal Allowance
• Global Member Assistance Program (MAP)
• Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Social Responsibility Program
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Performing coding assignments.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Analyzing code segments regularly.
• Delegating tasks to team members.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
• Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
• Solid experience in coding.
• Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
• Strong experience and knowledge of HTML and web frameworks (Angular, Node JS)
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
- PowerShell 1
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.