Oracle APEX Développeur
You are looking for a new challenge. You are a technical expert in the field and want to join an organization that recognizes this expertise. Come join our Oracle practice within CGI.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• This position requires 6-8 years experienced Oracle APEX Technical specialist to develop and support the full lifecycle development of custom Oracle Applications primarily using the Oracle APEX
• Provide 24x7(If required) on-call support
• Oracle Engagement including SR support
• Experience in Incident engagement and escalation process and ability to test business processes
• Provide day to day technical support for applications built using Oracle APEX
• Attend daily / weekly conference calls
• Assesses and manages technical risk; prepares risk mitigation alternatives and recommends the appropriate alternative. Escalates significant risks and issues to the program team and leadership
Skills and Education:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or from a reputed college
• Must have experience in Developing Technical Solutions and Supporting 24x7 mission critical processes
• Must have experience in troubleshooting issues & provide resolution to the end users under high pressure environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
• Proven ability to quickly learn new products and processes
• Work with the Functional and Business Teams to resolve tickets
• Develop new solutions to help clients cater to their requirements
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6 to 8 years of experience as an Oracle Technical consultant – Oracle APEX 5 or higher
• High-level programming and related technical skills
• Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Adherence to data architecture guidance and IT best practices such as the SDLC
• Adherence to APEX, SQL and PL/SQL coding standards and principles
• Designing creative prototypes per specifications
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Understanding requirements and how they translate to application features
• Troubleshooting and debugging applications
• Ability to work under pressure situations (P1 Incidents)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work individually with little supervision and as part of a team
• Collaborating with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Seamless adaptation to shifting priorities
• Tenacity and patience
• An understanding of business processes and constraints
• Performing unit and integration testing before launch
• Developing technical detailed documents to accurately represent application design and code
• Knowledge/experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) is a plus
• Having Oracle certifications is a plus.
Technical Skills Required:
Oracle Technical Components:
• Oracle APEX, preferably version 5 or higher.
• SQL, PL/SQL and Advanced PLSQL.
• Experience in latest APEX features (jQuery, Dynamic Actions, JET charts etc.)
• Integrations using RESTful services in Oracle APEX. Authoring and consuming various web services in APEX applications.
• Database security compliance and integration of APEX with SSO.
• Experience in developing custom Authentication and Authorization schemes / security modules.
• Create ad hoc queries to analyze data and support operational requests.
• Development of various web applications to facilitate data processing, data loading, automation improvements and data visualization.
• Development of variety of reports/dashboards/charts using various instruments offered by latest APEX releases.
• Experience in using advanced features such as Partial Page Refresh, Lazy Loading, Session State protection etc.
• Maintaining source code using Subversion tools.
• Packaging and delivery of executable code, scripts and migration of the technical components to various environments.
• Creating and maintaining Technical Design Documents and Test plans as required.
• Integrating Oracle APEX applications with other systems such as Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS).
• Bilingual : French / English
• Good Debugging Skills
• Ready to develop / Support as per the demand
• Good Communication and Documentation skills
• Must have Hands on experience on following tools: Oracle APEX, PL/SQL Developer or SQL Developer or TOAD or similar, Putty, WinSCP
- Oracle APEX (App Express)
- Oracle eBusiness Suite
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.