Director Consulting Services-Life Sciences
We are looking for a seasoned client partner that has trusted client relationships in the Health & Life Sciences in the New England region with the responsibility to drive growth, client relationships, delivery, and team management. As one of the primary interfaces with the client you will help own, manage and grown the client relationships for CGI. Your will lead a team of consultants to execute client commitments successfully, and focus on consultants’ career growth. You will bring deep healthcare, business process, IT knowledge, and delivery capability, be integrated into the New England market place and will be responsible for bringing solutions and proactive thought leadership to our clients.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Good listener with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships at CXO, SVP, and VP levels of stakeholders.
Ability to understand 'Big Picture' as well as to dive into program-level details. Ability to establish and oversee programs and projects 'at scale' in a global setup.
Be a self-starter and highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
Lead a team of consultants for proposals to create business solutions based on client requirements and will take accountability for the winning competitive proposals.
Ability to navigate large organizations, work in a multi-dimensional matrix setup
• Client Relationship Management
• Sales and Pipeline Growth
• P&L responsibility
• Member Management, Mentoring
• Delivery Oversight
• Contract negotiations
• Operational Management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Required Qualifications to be successful in the position:
• The candidate should possess experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Performance track record of managing and growing different portfolios-ranging from delivery and consultative collaboration
• Prior experience growing and delivering into the Life and Science services
• Strong communication skills, engage with C-level executives
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• 3+ years of P&L Management
• 10+ years of IT Service Delivery
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $134,500-$290,300.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.