Administrative Adviser Credit Department
Canada, Quebec, sherbrooke
Canada, Quebec, shawinigan
CGI – Payroll Services Centre (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solution that simplifies Payroll and Human Capital Management. We are proud of our privileged relationships with clients, and their satisfaction rate is very high.
Every day, our members help thousands of customers pay their employees in different industries. In this role, you will contribute to the success of local businesses within a dynamic team, with over 600 professionals and more than 55,000 customers!
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual. Are you ready to play a key role?
We are ready for you:
- Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
- Work environment recognized as one of the best in the Canada (Great Place to Work certified);
- Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness program, comprehensive insurance coverage, financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Career development supported by a professional development plan;
- Access to our Share Purchase Plan and Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- Benefits that fit your needs: Flexible insurance plan, telemedicine, and more!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and process customer files;
- Apply defined controls:
- Perform conciliations and follow-ups;
- Follow up on the collection of amounts due;
- Manage credit limits;
-Respond to requests from internal clients;
- Contribute to the optimization of our processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- AEC or a DEC in Accounting, Administration or another related sector;
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent with the essential computer tools;
- Demonstrate a sense of analysis and accuracy;
- Demonstrate teamwork skills and a sense of autonomy;
-Demonstrate high ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
Bilingualism (French and English) is required for this position due to the nature of the role requiring interaction with national and global clients.
- Customer Service & Support
- Financial Accounting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.