Oracle Forms Developer
CGI is looking for a new resource. Our mission is to develop software solutions programmed and tested appropriately to meet the needs established within the framework of project delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Write the technical documents associated with the programming carried out, carry out unit tests and implement plans for the execution of projects;
• Translate design specifications into executable, reusable and scalable code;
• Code, test and document product development;
• Provide work estimates and participate in meetings with colleagues to discuss progress and obstacles;
• Choose the appropriate technical options for the development;
• Validate models, prototypes and products with typical users;
• Optimize application development, maintenance and performance by following design patterns and reusing proven solution elements;
• Perform unit tests, integration tests and participate in the various test campaigns required;
• Participate in the resolution of incidents and problems encountered by users when their expertise is necessary;
• Develop and execute test procedures on applications to ensure compliance with design specifications and optimal operation;
• Participate in other development, quality control and incident management activities, according to the specific needs of each project.
• Be concerned about the performance of microservices
• Have the ability to transcribe business requirements into microservices.
• FRENCH mandatory
• Master Oracle Forms and Report 11G and Designer 10G;
• Master PL/SQL and SQL and optimization;
• Master SOAP and REST Web Services;
• Master APEX version 5.1 and above;
• Master the E-Business Suite R12 (version 12.1.3 and more);
• Master the Linux Shell scripting language and XML Publisher;
• Master Discoverer 10g and JDeveloper 10g;
• Master customizations and extensions of OAF (Oracle Application Framework) web pages;
• Master Oracle Workflow
• Master the Import/Export of configurations (FNDLOAD);
• Master ADF (Oracle Application Development Framework).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Qualifications required to succeed in this role
Education and certifications
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (computer engineering, computer science, software engineering or a related discipline);
• Three (3) years of experience as an ORACLE developer
• Have experience with the implementation of metrics and application health status;
• Have experience with cross-browser development;
• Have experience with test platforms and debugging tools;
• Have experience with setting up tests;
• Have experience with the implementation of microservices;
• Have experience with database APIs;
• Have experience with the GIT version manager
• Have experience with the TFS/Azure DevOps platform;
Bilingualism (French and English) is required for this position due to the nature of the role requiring interaction with national and global clients.
- Oracle APEX (App Express)
- Oracle Forms
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.