Azure Devops Engineer
We are currently looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with 4-5 years of technical experience, who is willing to work on a night shift schedule (EST).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
● Performing application deployments on Azure DevOps
● Configuring and building CI/CD Pipeline
● Perform daily and monthly tasks on a scheduled time
● Monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, and Azure monitor.
● Responsible for version control and source control management.
● Monitor Azure Data Factory pipeline runs
● Monitor Event Hubs health
● Troubleshoot and analyze failed pipelines and the stored procedures associated with
● Create tickets that address the errors of the failed pipelines and incoming requests from internal users.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
● 4-5+ years of experience as an Azure DevOps Engineer
● Must have experience in Jenkins, Maven, Helm Chart Deployment, PowerShell, Bash
● Knowledge of Yaml, ARM, Terraform, Groovy, SQL, Azure Data bricks
● Knowledge of Azure Data Factory and its predefined components
● Experience using Jira, Azure boards, and Agile methodology
● Must be amenable to working onsite once a week in Taguig on a night shift schedule
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.