Working in Montreal, you will act as an Analyst Consolidation for the bank reconciliation team at the head office. You will report to the Manager.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Produce journal entries and various monthly analysis supporting the consolidated financial statements, management results and business units;
• Perform the bank reconciliations for all CGI bank accounts in collaboration with local teams across the organization;
• Discuss the outstanding items with the corresponding teams and book the journal entries, as necessary, in order to have the appropriate cash position in the books and report the cash position to the treasury team;
• Manage ad-hoc requests and support operational business units; and
• Participate in other consolidation activities and projects such as systems conversion, internal controls over the consolidation process, process improvements, business combinations etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent;
• 2+ years of relevant experience in accounting; and
• Prior experience in bank reconciliation process is considered an asset.
• Fluent in both French and English (spoken and written);
• Excellent knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of Hyperion (HFM) and PeopleSoft (PSA) is considered an asset;
• Good understanding of accounting processes and IFRS rules;
• Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information;
• Autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Good communication and ability to adapt to change;
• Team work oriented; and
• Good understanding of priorities and respect for deadlines.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.