Role : Functional Analyst - Manufacturing engineering
Number of positions : 1
As a SAP MM specialist, the candidate should have a good functional knowledge in standard SAP
Materials Management module along with integration with other SAP modules specially SAP PP.
He/She should be comfortable with the functionality and Maintenance of Master Data such as
Material master, Bill of Material, Routings, Work centers, etc.
The candidate should have worked on integrated systems and should be comfortable with
monitoring of interfaces and applications and IDoc flows. The candidate must be familiar with
working on heavily customized Objects. A basic understanding of SAP ABAP along with debugging
would be given preference.
He/she should be familiar with Incident Management and Problem Management along with an
understanding of Business priority and criticality. He/she should have also worked on Change
The concerned domain is Application Services for Aircraft Manufacturing and production. The
candidate, if selected, will work in an international, distributed and multi-functional team; using an
agile mind-set and methodology.
Qualification & Experience:
1) Graduate with 4 - 6 years of experience in SAP
2) Responsible for the conceptual design of innovative solutions in the SAP modules MM and
other linked modules.
3) Expertise on Routings, BOM , work centers and be familiar with the related data model
4) Should have experience of working in Implementation, Testing, Specification
creation/updates at Project level
5) Ability to perform planning, analysis, designing, requirement definition, functional design,
testing and implementation of solution
6) Good analytical and problem-solving skills
7) Customer focussed skill. Worked with European customers/clients.
8) Good understanding of Agile and SAFE Methodologies is a plus.
● As a SAP functional Consultant, candidate should have capability to design and optimize
processes in Materials Management and other domains
● Provide best in class level of service to Airbus internal customers
● Understand business processes and technical architecture of Airbus application portfolio
● Prepare root cause analysis and propose improvements
● Identify and propose continuous service improvement
● Provide expertise to the full chain of support
● Good Communication and exchange with Business on critical topics
● Train and Mentor team members.
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
● Solve issues on time and with quality solution
● Propose and implement improvement
● Achieve the customer satisfaction
Rating (expertise 1 low to 5 high) Exp in Years
SAP MM/PP/WM 3 >=3
SOLMAN 3 >=2
ITIL 2 >=2
Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Jira / Version One 2 >=2
Service Now 2 >=3
Charm/Change Request/TR 4 >=4
- SAP Hana
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Adobe
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.