CGI runs the development and testing of the cards authorization application and infrastructure
platform for one of our large global customer. This application is a mission critical application
that supports cards, loyalty processing and settlement and it provides a fault-tolerant 24x7
platform supporting card authorization and switching too. The service covers application
enhancement services to upgrade and change to meet new business requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The person would be expected to read CR specifications and draw up test cases to
test the new functionality, execute test cases, prepare installation guide, install and
configure the changes into the testing environment, weed out any faults/ bugs in the
application and help the development teams with diagnosis of application faults.
• The role requires extensive interaction with client project teams over the phone /
• This role reports to the Integration team lead, who is responsible for monitoring and
maintenance of testing and testing support services.
• In this role, the Test Analyst will work on customer projects through Testing phase so
that they get delivered on time and with no defects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience and Qualification:
• Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
• Working experience of about 2-3 years in IT Application area with some background
in software development/ testing/ maintenance.
• Good to have: Experience in supporting Cards and Payment solutions and
experience with mission critical transaction systems would
- Test Case / Script Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Cloud Computing
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.