Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our Testing & Automation team, for a permanent full-time role in our Tallinn or Tartu office. This role provides an opportunity to be the best at test automation practices, approches and strategies of CGI's own products and the complex systems of our customers. If this is something that makes your eyes shine, apply now!
You will be succesful if you have:
• 5+ years of overall testing experience (3+ years of work experience as a software test automation engineer);
• Proficiency in both Estonian and English;
• Experience with C# and SpecFlow.
Your future responsibilities:
• Planning and conducting automated tests (C# and SpecFlow);
• Analyzing and maintaining automated tests and results;
• Contributing to the overall improvement of automation processes;
• Make independent but thoughtful decisions regarding automation processes.
We value our Members:
• Our employee satisfaction is high - The average length of service is 5,1 years;
• We take care of our employees health - We offer additional health insurance and we support sports opportunities;
• We offer employees the opportunity to be CGI shareholders - Our employees has the opportunity to join the share program from the first day of work;
• We value work-life balance - We offer flexible working hours, remote work possibility and additional vacation days.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test Analysis
- Test Case / Script Development
- Test Planning & Implementation
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.