Client Delivery Expert
Clearance: Must have Reliability or eligible for reliability (5 years residing)
Bilingual in French and English an asset
Project Delivery expertise a must
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
In all we do, we are respectful of our fellow members, clients, business partners and competitors. As a global company, we recognize the richness that diversity brings to the company and welcome this diversity while embracing the overall CGI business culture.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead the planning, mobilization and delivery of projects in one or more of the following areas: business transformation, system design and implementation, digital services, program delivery improvement, organizational optimization, user experience transformation
• Lead the team through problem determination and issue resolution as required
• Manage and mentor project managers and team members
• Build and maintain relationships with senior executives within our client organizations
• Guide the client in their business transformation / modernization efforts, which includes changes to their technology, processes and organization
• Lead or contribute to business development activities such as evaluating, planning and responding to new client requests and opportunities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10+ years of experience in relevant industry/consulting roles
• expertise in two or more of the following areas: business transformations, organizational change management, process/service re-design and improvement, user experience transformation, operating models, technology/cloud architecture
• additional experiences in one or more of the following delivery support activities: agile delivery, design thinking, KPI tracking / performance management, maturity assessments, roadmap development, program risk and dependency management
• experience in mobilizing and leading project teams
• degree in business studies, business administration, engineering, sciences or similar
• ability to apply structured thinking to business and client situations to identify and resolve problems
• experienced in engaging stakeholders to understand requirements and validate project deliverables
• strong business acumen
• extensive experience planning and managing projects
• advanced presentation and facilitation skills
• advanced written and oral communication skills
• public sector experience an asset
- Issue Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.