Intermediate Oracle Application DBA
CGI is looking for a intermediate Oracle application DBA that will be responsible for the management and maintenance of Oracle e-Business Suite/Peoplesoft applications and databases.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Database Administrator for our clients;
• Performs daily system monitoring activities;
• Define database standards, backup/recovery strategies and security/access standards;
• Perform security patching of Oracle EBS applications and databases (CPU, RUP, RPC) and PeopleSoft (Tax Update);
• Install and update database infrastructure;
• Application and database capacity planning;
• Application and Database performances monitoring and optimization;
• Manage Security and access to Applications and Database;
• Support the development teams, perform code migration, Application/Database service restart, Application maintenances.
• Participates and reviews disaster recovery exercises and planning.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
• 3 years as an Oracle Database Administrator
• Bilingual French and English
• Willing to learn new technologies and applications (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft)
• Knowledge of Oracle database version 11G, 12C, 18C and 19C;
• Knowledge of Linux (Red Hat or Oracle Linux)
• Knowledge of PLSQL and SQLPlus
• Be proactive, excellent Team spirit;
• work with clients to gather requirements, prepare technical specification documents;
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant work experience and training;
- Database Administration
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.