• Maintaining the integrity of data and processes in OneTrust
• Hands-on in data discovery & classification and Data Mapping automation
• Supporting the team with OneTrust assessments
• Hands-on support using Onetrust for Policy & Notice Management.
• Hands-on support using OneTrust for Cookie compliance, including scanning and banner.
• Hands-on support using OneTrust for Consent compliance and maintain records of consent.
• Hands-on support using OneTrust for Data Subject Requests to automate request to fulfilment to meet regulatory deadlines.
• Hands-on Data retention & deletion – Manage and enforce retention policies and data deletion.
• Evaluating PIA/DPIA assessments for Risk Management, including Vendors.
• User management, including onboarding, roles and permissions, and troubleshooting
• Escalate bug or requirement issues to solve problems or customer feedback
• Create technical articles based on solutions for customers
• Awareness Training – build a privacy-first culture and comply with privacy law by training your employee across.
• Handling Personal Data Breach & Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Incident Management, communication, and coordinate with investigations team wherever necessary
• Data Breach Response to within time limit to SA & Data Subject.
• Security risk analysis, mitigation plan and escalation to management.
• 3-4 years of hands-on experience as an OneTrust administrator
• 3 year of experience with GDPR: DPIA, Data Mapping including assessments in Records of Processing Activity and Vendor Risk Management
• 2 year of experience in Cookie Compliance banner implementation, Consent Management, DSAR & PIA/DPIA.
• Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal
• OneTrust certified Professional (required)
• OneTrust certified Expert (preferred)
- Data Mapping
- Information Privacy
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.