Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
• Perform design, development and support of existing and new product features.
Explore and suggest strategic technical solutions with proven and latest conversational AI tools and technologies
• Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Product Development.
• Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop complex NLP applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• AI Architect for an innovative Conversational AI product
• Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of the product.
• Work in close association with Principal Architect and Product Manager in planning and execution of new product releases.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• BE/BTech/ME/MTech/M.C.A or equivalent degree with 7 – 9+ years of experience in building J2EE enterprise applications and full stack programming experience. Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on any of these languages - Java/Kotlin/Scala/Go
• Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
• Strong experience on Natural Language Processing using Deep Learning/ Machine Learning Algorithms using open source frameworks.
• Should have 4 -5 years of experience in the following area - TensorFlow, SystemML, Scikit learn, PyTorch.
• Should have 3-4 Years’ experience on the following areas Keras, H2O.ai, Flask, Open source based deep / machine learning systems.
• Should have 1-2 Years’ experience required on the following areas CoreNLP / OpenNLP / NLTK / SpaCy
• Good knowledge in Database table relationships and queries using SQL / PLSQL (Database – SQLServer/ MYSQL)
• Programing skill set to develop end to end solution
• Strong knowledge on NLU, NLG, Summarization, Question Answering, Text and speech processing, Morphological analysis, Syntactic analysis, Lexical semantics, Relational semantics, Discourse using BERT/AllenNLP/GPT2/RoBERTa etc.
• Should have 2 -3 years of experience in the following area - Spring / Spring boot Framework,
• Spring Cloud, SOAP / REST (JAX) Web Services, Microservices, Messaging service (JMS /
• Active MQ), Hibernate or ORM technology
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.