Rencontrez nos professionnels
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Description du poste :
Secure Innovation is part of CGI’s Space, Defence and Intelligence business unit, focused primarily on the delivery of contemporary and innovative technical solutions for the government agencies most challenging problems. Our teams work alongside our clients to help them understand how to exploit technologies to maintain competitive advantage. Our systems are engineered for performance, security, reliability and scalability; built with modern CI and CD tooling and techniques. We are currently looking for an experienced cloud engineer to help drive the successful exploitation of cloud technologies through the delivery of ambitious and novel solutions – being able to think outside of the box to overcome technical challenges is essential!
Fonctions et responsabilités :
The role offers fantastic opportunities to work on leading edge and bespoke technologies within an interesting and highly rewarding environment. We are heavily committed to developing our members and will provide excellent learning and development opportunities to ensure that your knowledge and skills keep pace with the evolving technology landscape. We engender a culture of innovation, collaboration and ownership; highly motivated self-starters thrive within our organisation. Although we would like candidates to have all of the mandatory requirements, we would consider high quality individuals who meet most of the criteria.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Directly work with our clients and delivery teams to develop high quality technical solutions and designs for multi/hybrid cloud platforms with an emphasis on modern serverless architecture (FaaS).
• Demonstrate hands on system engineering experience on cloud platforms, ideally using AWS or GCP.
• Experience of designing and developing using Java with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines using contemporary tooling for version control, automation and configuration management.
• Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment – e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
• Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as HLDs, LLDs, user guides, release notes etc.
• Experience of microservices and containerisation technologies such as kubernetes , OpenShift and Docker.
Security Clearance: Must be UK national – and either hold, or willing to gain higher level Security Cleared (SC).
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.