Be part of our growing team!
We have a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a Project Support Analyst (French Speaker) to take accountability for the support of CGI business units and their operations by delivering sound, well-documented analyses, project support, reconciliations, and reporting.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
As a member of the KPO Multilingual Team, the Project Support Analyst will provide support to projects in CGI France by ensuring excellent delivery of services. In the process, he/she will implement and develop KPO services.
The Project Support Analyst will be an active member of KPO France and the Global Operations Team by contributing to the development and sharing of best practices across the team and the organization. S/He will also ensure compliance to quality initiatives and policies.
When assigned to projects:
• Provide timely and accurate support to Project Managers in adherence to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) agreed between the KPO France Team and the Project Manager.
Your general responsibilities include the following:
• Generate regular financial and administrative reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Perform financial and administrative upon-request tasks within strict SLAs.
• Process access requests and maintain templates and trackers for all requests.
• Work with diverse tools for data extraction (Intellx, MyWorkspace, PSA RM, PSA Finance, etc.).
• Regularly update project monitoring tools.
• Engage in client calls (both in English or French) as required by the project.
• Maintain all Operation Procedure Manuals (OPMs) for all tasks for ensured process documentation.
• Develop full understanding of the project and tools to be able to proactively carry out troubleshooting processes during project downtime.
• Ensure that the transition of services follow the complete KT process and the business continuity plan is well-established.
• Identify possible process improvements.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with project managers, onshore counterparts, and other stakeholders.
• As part of the French translation team, carry out timeline-specific ad hoc translations on top of his/her project load.
• When assigned to a project outside KPO France, s/he will carry out tasks in accordance to the Terms of Reference (TOR) provided. If there is none, it is his/her responsibility to secure one from his/her Staff Manager. An agreed outline of objectives can suffice if the Terms of Reference for a specific role does not exist.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
• Obtained a BA or BS degree in the fields of Business or European languages.
• Knowledge in finance is preferred
• Proficiency in the French Language.
• Efficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Communicates with confidence and efficiency.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills, keen analytical ability, and attention to detail.
• Effectively solves problems and capable of thinking strategically.
• Exhibits creativity in devising effective customer solutions within pre-determined guidelines.
• Assumes accountability for deliverables and decisions.
• Adapts to changing work load and priorities.
• Works effectively across language and cultural barriers.
• Willing to work on mid shift.
• Act with Integrity. Adhere to a strict code of ethics and CGI values; be trustworthy.
• Focus on the Customer. Know your customers well; add value with a level of urgency.
• Achieve Results. Focus on winning; consistently exceed expectations.
• Think Strategically. Look ahead and anticipate future possibilities, opportunities and risks.
• Value People. Lead people to success; appreciate diverse ideas and experiences.
- Analytical Thinking
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.