• Architect, develop and configure Oracle OSS/BSS Solutions involving (Siebel CRM, Application Integration Architecture (AIA), Order and Service Management (OSM) & Unified Inventory Management (UIM))
• Lead technical delivery of large & complex solutions by closely collaborating with internal & external stakeholders
• Interface with Client Leadership teams, Architects & SMEs to be able to gather Requirements, Prepare Gap Analysis documents, build architecture & translate into Technical Design Documents
• Customization & integration of solutions leveraging Siebel CRM, Oracle OSM, Oracle BRM & Oracle UIM.
• Provide assistance to development & support team members for successful implementation & maintenance of Oracle OSS Solutions
• Deep expertise on RSDOD, RODOD, SNO concepts. DX4C understanding is a big plus.
• Deep understanding of Order to Cash, Order to bill & Order to Activate business processes.
• At least 10+ years of experience working with Oracle products - Siebel, AIA, OSM, UIM, SOA Suite, Fusion Middleware.
• 5+ years of experience on technologies like Java, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XQuery, XSLT, XMLs
• 5+ years of Experience in developing complex integrations between various heterogeneous systems and developed complicated workflows using the above product
• Competent in using integration/orchestration tools like Oracle BPEL process manager, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus & Oracle Service Bus.
• Designed & Developed Java & J2EE based applications, Web-services, rich experience in XML and developing complicated XSD’s, PLSQL, Stored Procedures Java Scripting etc., Expertise in Oracle SOA suite of products.
• Experience in Application integration Architecture based solutions leveraging Process Integration Packs (PIPs) as an accelerator and customizing & extending them for customer needs.
• Deep understanding of integrations with Oracle Order & Service Management (OSM) product leveraging Order to Activate (O2A) Cartridges
• Rich experience in using File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, AQ Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle ESB and for development of custom business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
• Rich Experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Oracle Mediator, Java Message Service (JMS) Queues, Oracle Advanced Queues (AQ), Oracle Resource Adapters.
• Experienced with development tools like Jdeveloper, Design Studio and Eclipse.
• Has basic knowledge of Operating Systems Unix/Linux, DB Oracle and Oracle WebLogic application server
• Understanding of TM Forum standards & frameworks is preferred.
• Knowledge of Product upgrade of Siebel, AIA, OSM, UIM is preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle BRM, Product Hub, Micro services is also preferred.
• Containerization & Cloud technology understanding is preferred.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.