Ontmoet onze professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
A profound and radical change to traditional financial services models is underway and at CGI, we are at the forefront of developing and implementing technologies and business processes that will shape tomorrows banking marketplace. We are one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world and can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching), making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
The Asset Finance Sector team are on the look out for a Senior Project Manager who can support the growth and capability of the business unit. It's a unique opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities, helping to build the overall skills within the team and shape the delivery of a range of projects from developing IP, product management and client facing work.
The successful Senior Project Manager will likely have a track record managing single larger or multiple smaller apps development and infrastructure delivery projects, with use of offshore, onshore and 3rd party delivery centres. Ideally, you will also have a history of working with agile delivery and/or bid management.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
The successful Senior Project Manger will lead the delivery of a diverse range of projects both internally or externally with clients.
Be able to build trusted relationships and facilitating meetings with other members of senior CGI management as required
Financial Management & Reporting Co-ordination:
• Full ownership of CGI financial reporting and forecasting for all Projects
• Ensure that CGI achieves and improves on the planned financial return from the project whilst ensuring customer value for money
• Provide guidance to more junior members of the team, supporting their projects from a financial management viewpoint
• Drive successful delivery of allocated projects, meeting the required scope, quality, delivery dates, budget and financial return agreed with the Client and the DCS responsible for the entire Programme
• Responsibility for the generation and maintenance of risk and issue registers and proactive risk management for all allocated projects
• Act as the initial point of escalation for day-to-day resourcing issues that impact project delivery – escalating to the relevant DCS as appropriate
Communications and Reporting:
• Provide regular reporting relating to project portfolio performance with gates, risks and actions understood
Client Related activities:
• Ensure CGI fulfils all of its contractual obligations to the customer in a professional, cost effective and timely manner
• Establish and ensure CGI meets the customer’s expectations and agreed acceptance criteria, delivering customer satisfaction and enhancing CGI’s reputation
• Manage project change with cost and timescale adjustments acurately passed on to the customer
• Proven track record working as a senior PM in a complex matrix and shared service environment
• Proven track record in engaging with external customer stakeholders and a willingness to ensure that the services supplied meet stakeholder needs
• Strong track record of working within the financial services or fintech space is desirabe
• Strong track record of Financial Reporting
Please note: Role Location (following end of lockdown period)
Milton Keynes - Some remote working can be accommodated - I.e. Up to 2 days per week.
Ideally candidates need to be able to travel into the CGI Milton Keynes Office and work collaboratively. There is also an expectation that you will spend time meeting clients face to face on a regular basis.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.