Ontmoet onze professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Azure Cloud Architect will operate within a client team planning and executing cloud migrations, with their Latin America and North America centers. This includes all aspects of services within the Azure environment, including but not limited to Azure Virtual Network management, managed services, storage, backup, DR, monitoring, and identity and access management. The role will serve as the subject matter expert for Azure IaaS and managed services and assist client solutions architects and other engineers in delivering these projects on time and on budget.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Experience with Designing, building, and supporting all phases of Cloud migration, modernization, and large-scale Cloud projects.
• Collaborate with Development, Architecture/Engineering, and Operations at all levels to foster successful partnerships critical to the design, development, testing, and implementation of automated/continuous delivery solutions.
• Experience creating technical documentation and architecture diagrams.
• Experience managing partner relationships and development efforts across multiple teams and areas of responsibility.
• Proficient in DevOps processes and approach
• Accurately scope multiple concurrent project requirements and manage delivery timelines.
• Understand delivery requirements, identify process and knowledge gaps and work to bridge them.
• Clearly understand business and technology dependencies and work with cross-functional teams to assist in delivering products in a timely manner.
• Agile methodology especially scrum (epics, user stories, features, MVP…) (SAFE preferred)
• Comprehensive experience Architecting and integrating Cloud services in Microsoft Azure (IaaS / PaaS)
• DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, Nexus, Ansible…)
• Experience with automation using scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell and/or Bash as well as configuration of infrastructure with code automation (e.g., Atlassian tools, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
• Understanding of Version control software and job execution tools
• Knowledge and experience with Continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) practices and other DevOps concepts
• Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in designing, building, & deploying applications and technologies to the Cloud.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience migrating from on-premises Data Centers to Azure cloud and Hybrid Cloud environments.
• International experience a plus, ability to speak Spanish, Portuguese, or French is not necessary but is a plus.
- Azure architect
- Cloud Computing
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.