1. MAINTAINING OF APPLICATIONS:
• Participating in installation, FAT/IT testing, and SAT testing together with the Business responsible, and maintaining of :
o existing applications according to Business requests;
o new applications according to Business requests and as defined in the Project description.
• Analyzing of new Business requests, and put them into functional specifications for the development teams.
• Timely execution of maintenance requests.
• Maintain and improve the documentation of applications assigned to you.
• Manage small IT projects (IT project lead responsibility).
• Coordinate with IT Nuclear headquarters on transversal IT projects (infra or apps).
• Participating in installation, testing, and maintaining of databases, supporting the applications, according to Business requests and as defined in the project description. (SQL and Oracle)
• Execute data management operations (Update/Correct/Query) on request of the Business responsible.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1.RESOLVING OF INCIDENTS (KIR)
• Fast and definitive closure of incidents concerning the own supported applications (follow-up the concerned tickets which are introduced into the ticketing system by the Service Desk).
• Execute tasks according to the planning defined by your Electrabel responsible.
• Work on several tasks (KIR , Maintenance, Projects) in parallel (stress proof).
• Register your work and your tasks correctly, according to the instructions, in the different systems.
3. UP-TO-DATE IT KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC ENVIRONMENT
• Assure yourself of an up-to-date knowledge of development tools and products. In particular products used in your current assignment: o General SQL Server knowledge of Relational database structure, and writing of select/update query’s
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word) programming tools.
• Windows foundations (Active directory, access management, Windows Server,…)
• Working in a specific environment
• Make sure you comply with the Nuclear Power Plant’s procedures and instructions. In case of doubt, contact your Electrabel responsible.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10 years of experience as an application manager
• Correct communication with the different stakeholders (users of the applications, other IT members… ).
• Fluent in French and Dutch
• He / She should also need to own a valid security clearance from the Belgian NSA.
• Main working location will be Nuclear Power Plant in Doel.
• Work@Home (1 day/week) can be allowed under certain conditions.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.