Descripción de la publicación:
We are looking for a leader to join our Salesforce Services Project Management team. This role will be responsible for managing complex projects in a technical environment using hybrid project management practices, and will drive key internal projects required to evolve our PMO. As a PMO Leader you exhibit an extremely high level of ownership collaborating with Leadership and assume full accountability for managing and delivering projects and programs. An ideal candidate has a strong background in professional services and is experienced in determining and delivering technical projects using waterfall and agile methodologies as appropriate. Experience planning and leading complex enterprise projects in a fast-paced, high growth, technical environment is critical. The ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders, proactively manage risk, and facilitating high performing teams are essential in this role.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
* Drive PMO initiatives related to quality, methodology, expertise, and tools for our global services organization
* Execute project reviews for multi-million dollar, strategic client projects
* Demonstrate thought leadership for PMO development and optimization
* Design and deliver a program to deliver Project Management expertise to the services organization
* Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk
* Commit to timely achievement and maintenance of required certification credentials
* Build exceptional client rapport and maximize CSAT
* Provide hands-on program and project management for multi-million dollar programs across multiple lines of business
* Assist in sales and business development efforts
* Exercise project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
* Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
* Bachelor's degree
* 10+ years of waterfall project management experience delivering technology services or business consulting services as a program or project manager in large, complex technical environments
* Oversight of multiple $10M + engagements
* Experience delivering professional services for a product company
* Experience with Agile SCRUM delivery practices
* Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members and clients
* Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings where you will articulate complex concepts
* Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving
* Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail
* Positive, energetic attitude to achieve great things
* Salesforce.com experience
* Software-as-a-Service experience (SaaS)/cloud computing
* Experience in area of CRM including:
- Sales Force Automation
- Service and Support
- Field Sales
- Call Centers
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing
- Social Engagement
* Enterprise Mobile Application Development
* Prior experience with program and / or portfolio management
* PMI PMP or similar certification/training
* Scrum Master certification
* Technical hands-on experience as a software developer, systems administrator, database administrator, storage engineer, or network
* Process development training and experience
Agile and/or DevOps Experience
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science or other related degree. Experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
or: Technical Diploma in IT with Equivalent Experience
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.