Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI: An employer of choice
Descripción de la publicación:
We are currently seeking a Top Secret Cleared Senior/ Lead Business Analyst to invigorate and strengthen our client’s operations as part of a network of elite, bureau support analysts that advise on financial and personnel management services, program development, and strategic planning. As part of this team, you’ll be embedded in the bureau’s operations, serving as a direct liaison of Momentum and Performance Budgeting functional support. This will include facilitating coordination across bureaus, aiding in the budget formulation process, and advising the client on areas to streamline processes that are central to their mission. Opportunities abound to have a positive and tangible impact on our client’s relationship with CGI, which ultimately has the potential to evolve into future business development opportunities for the company as a whole.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
- Conduct analysis on the client’s alignment of resources that ensures performance of overall objectives, including assisting in the Budget Formulation process.
- Facilitate coordination within the DOS bureau and external stakeholders to ensure end-user adoption of departmental wide best practices.
- Shape the bureau’s strategic planning through assisting in analysis of high-level performance management reporting and other related management reporting needs.
- Facilitate coordination and communication both internally and externally across other bureaus within Department of State.
- Strategize and implement solutions for business operational support services to mitigate management control issues.
- Monitor and track efficient usage of resources across the departments systems.
- Assist in creating and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Our Federal customer requires that all applicants possess US citizenship and have an active TOP SECRET security clearance. An active Top Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• At least 3-5 years of related professional experience.
• Detail-Oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels.
• Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking environment.
• Experience with Federal ERP systems specifically Momentum and Performance Budgeting.
- Análisis de Negocios
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Momentum Performance Budgeting
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.