***Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada***
RPA (Blue Prism) Architect
We are looking for a RPA Architect to work within a highly skilled team on the latest technologies. It helps the candidate to shape their career within a mature agile project delivery and an advanced Tech stack process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Convert business logic/requirements to automations.
• Troubleshoot and debug Robotics automations for bug fixes.
• Architect, Design and develop code and automation in Robotics.
• Deploy RPA and RDA code to QA / performance and production.
• Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Robotics.
• Know and enforce best practices in robotics
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation
At least 6+ years of experience in…
• Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Robotics Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity within business processes.
• Deliver knowledge of integration points and the order in which they must be executed.
• 4+ years’ Experience with Robotics Platforms – Blue Prism (latest and prior versions).
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
• Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
• Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rule sets, branching design.
• Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, and Iterative) strongly preferred.
• Certified Robotics System Architect
• Excellent communication skill is required.
• Agile - 3+ years Advanced
Blue prism - Robotics Platforms, object-oriented analysis and design skills
Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.,
• Certified Robotics System Architect - 5+ years Advanced
• 10+ years of IT professional experience
• 3+ years in a technical architect role
• Experience with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture / Web Service interaction (JSON/XML)
Computer Bachelor’s Degree / Technical Diploma with relevant experience
- Robotics Process Automation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.