***Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada***
We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Your future roles and responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining high-quality client software using Angular and TypeScript
• Working with other like-minded high performers within an Agile environment
• Working with Product Managers and UI/UX Designers to refine scope
• Working with others on architecture and system design
• Writing unit tests and automation tests to prevent regressions
• Occasionally assisting with the investigation and resolution of support issues
• Using your deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues to find ways to work around them
• Using your experience to contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and culture
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5-7+ years of experience working as a Front End / UI Developer
• Experience with any front end framework
• HTML, CSS3, Unit Testing and Automation, AngularJS, Angular, Coding
• A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading and caching)
• Working experience using RESTful APIs
• A proficient understanding of distributed version control tools and source control strategies
• Excellent communications skills
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.