***Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada***
We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team. If you are a Performance tester with 5+ years of hands on experience in Load Runner & want to work in a dynamic Client environment by exhibiting your hands on Performance Testing skills with ample opportunities for growth, this is the moment you've been waiting for!
• Proven experience with performance testing applications using new technologies (Web UI, Web Services, ESB and database technologies)
• Experience with Load Runner (mandatory), as well as one other major performance testing tools such as JMeter or SilkPerformer
• Hands on experience with performance testing, performance tuning, stress testing & reporting on performance SLAs to Senior Management
• Prior experience coaching& mentoring junior performance engineers
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision on multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present Performance metrics to Client stakeholders including Senior Management
• Strong database tuning skills is required
• Strong SQL skills is required
• 5+ years of experience in a Performance testing role
• 5+ years of hands on experience in Load Runner
• Hands on experience on JMeter would be an asset
• Experience with Quality Center and /or ALM and JIRA would be an asset
• Understanding of Software Engineering Process and RUP Requirements, Design & Test artifacts
• Strong defect management and test reporting skills
• Exposure to a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
• Strong diagnostic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills in mandatory
• Good observation skills and attention to detail are essential
Required Level of Education:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
- Performance/Stress Testing
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.