Founded in 1976, CGI has evolved into one of the largest independent IT and business process services firms in the world, with over 71,000 professionals in 100+ offices globally! We provide end-to-end IT, Business Process and Management Consulting services worldwide from our major centres in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
CGI is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their team in Victoria! The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, and able to work face to face with clients, mentor more junior resources and drive architectural solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor, coordinate and respond to support incidents per SLA’s
• Manage and fulfill service requests
• Provide analysis of system defects as needed
• Undertake root cause analysis and problem investigation
• Collaborate closely, and promote and cultivate good working relationships with both clients and CGI teams
• Understand and adhere to applicable quality and security standards and processes
• Acquire and improve technical knowledge of supported applications / systems.
• Analyze, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications.
• Create and maintain technical documentation, and contribute to project deliverables where applicable
• Provide estimating services to clients and other CGI teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience working in application support and development environments;
• Understanding of support processes and experience of their implementation and usage in an application support scenario
• Effective customer relationship, confident client facing and interpersonal skills;
• Motivated, driven and pro-active
• 3+ years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM (preference for enterprise class business systems)
• Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with .NET – VB.NET and/or C# experience
• Experience with MVC 4 or better
Nice to Have Experience
• Microsoft Power Platform
• Microsoft Entity Framework
• Any of JQuery, React, Vue, HTML5, CSS3, .Net Core, Openshift and git
• Web API
• Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
• Experience with .NAV and other Dynamics products
- Application Deployment
- Maintenance/Production Support
- MS Dynamics CRM
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.