Meet our professionals
CGI Global - We are CGI_EN
Join our Global Technology Operations Team!
Are you motivated by a fast paced work environment collaborating with a dynamic team, working closely with our internal and external clients.
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. We are committed to growing you personally and professionally.
We are looking for talented Service Now Developers to join our Service Management practice. Be responsible for Development with a designing mindset.
Join CGI and work with a company that has been awarded Great Place to Work in Canada for 2022!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The ServiceNow Developer will be a key player in developing, maintaining and enhancing applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform as well as building Integrations with other existing systems.
Candidates must demonstrate expert knowledge of the ServiceNow toolset and have experience building integrations with related systems.
• Develop, maintain and enhance applications in ServiceNow.
• Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
• Build integrations between ServiceNow and other existing systems.
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
• Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise.
• Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge within the team.
• Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities.
• Provide quality and consistent service to the customer.
• Able to coach and develop junior developers on good design practices and development standards.
• Identify sizing, estimates, development, testing, deployment and knowledge transition.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+years of IT/development experience.
• 2 – 3 years' of demonstrated hands on development experience on the ServiceNow platform particularly in the following areas: development, configuration, integration, reports, notifications, events, business rules, catalog Items, and implementation with an advanced knowledge of the platform.
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification preferred
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field, or equivalent education/work experience
• Solid understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow.
• Hands on experience with implementations and/or migrations to the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience integrating third-party software and APIs.
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts.
• Bilingual: French & English an asset.
• Leadership skills along with strong analytical skills.
- ServiceNow Development
- ServiceNow Cert App Developer
- ServiceNow Cert Implement Spec
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.