We are currently recruiting individuals for our growing Oracle ERP Cloud practice. We have a very strong established team and are ready to add members who are interested in increasing the development of our practice. We require self-starters who want to be part of a dynamic team that can provide solutions for our clients
Technical Requirements :
The candidate must have prior Oracle EBS experience with R11 / R12 system
- Developing on RICE Components
D2k as well as XML
XML (BI Publisher) Reports
- Oracle D2K Forms (Debug / Personalize / Build)
- Oracle Alerts
- Performance Tuning
- Workflow Build / Debug / customize
- OAF (Debug / Personalization)
Must have detailed Knowledge on following topics :
- Advanced SQL and PL-SQL
- Documentation Standards
- Bug-fixings / Changes / Versioning
- Migration Strategies
Good to have Basic Knowledge on following topics :
- Middleware Basics
- Oracle APEX
- Oracle Cloud Basics (SaaS Model)
- Willing to Travel/Work from customer site on a daily basis
- Good in documentation (Making Design documentation) as per Oracle cloud standards
- Great Communication Skills
- Very fluent in English / French
- Able to work in AGILE mode
- Flexible to work independently as well as in Project / Support Mode"
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.