Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal helps Federal Government customers maximize the technologies that run their agency. We specialize in serving the unique needs of the Federal Government. We partner with clients to enable them to best serve their employees and citizens. We accomplish this with our people. Committed and creative, CGI’s professionals understand our clients’ business and the technology that drives forward their digital transformation. Our work is inspired by the CGI Dream – “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of” – and we are driven to help our clients succeed!
The Federal Market Engagement Lead will join a horizontal team responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities to deliver growth and expansion of CGI’s digital transformation services and offerings. The Customer and Industry Engagement Lead will manage and further develop CGI’s market engagement activities, including key customer events, market engagement and industry activities to showcase our product and service capabilities, thought leadership and customer success stories. The purpose of the role is to ensure CGI broadens its scope of our programs and partnerships and delivers programs that are competitive and responsive to market needs. This will require the development of strong relationships with customers, existing and new industry partners, and the ability to work collaboratively with CGI leadership to engage the right SME for the right engagement. .
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Engage internal and external speakers, plan sessions and manage communications and execution of a yearly customer engagement conference.
• Manage monthly user engagement activities.
• Manage CGI industry engagement activities and work with the Marketing team to ensure messaging and publication.
• Measure customer satisfaction and outcomes of each event and enact continuous improvement processes in alignment with established business growth strategies.
• Based upon strategic goals, identify and develop new and creative avenues for outreach and thought leadership.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10 to 15+ years in working with or supporting Federal departments and/or agencies with digital transformations.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain effective business relationships and networks both internally and externally.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and hands-on management style.
• Demonstrated involvement in key industry associations such as: Association of Government Accountants, ACT-IAC, Shared Services Leadership Coalition, Professional Services Council or Partnership for Public Service.
• Demonstrated event planning for user forums, product launches or like experience.
• Problem solver along with ability to multi task.
• Candidate may work remote but should be local to the DC area and able to travel to different day conferences and customer meetings in the DC Metro area. Occasional travel to other US conference locations.
• Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
Knowledge and experience of marketing, including white paper development, or public relations would be very well regarded.
Experience in Federal ERP, Cloud, low code/no code, or user enablement technologies is a strength to understand CGI’s offerings being showcased.
- Market Research & Analysis
- Marketing Comm & Promotion
- Programme Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.