Talent Acquisition Partner / recruiter (Temporary 12 months)
We are growing our Talent Acquisition team in the Montreal office. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will manage the technical recruitment for CGI. If you are looking for an engaging and highly energetic and collaborative team environment, join us for a rewarding career at CGI. The successful individual will be responsible for partnering directly with members of the business to source, identify and hire Information Technology candidates for our growing teams. They will also bring a sense of energy, and excitement to the role. They will act as a SME for Recruitment Events and special activities...
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Build relationships with both candidates and Business Partners, maintaining a professional image at all times
• Full cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, candidate assessments, interviews, offer negotiations) for full time and contract opportunities.
• Drive the recruitment cycle from end to end, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and placement.
• Devise and implement a comprehensive recruitment and sourcing strategy to identify potential candidates from referrals, cold calls, social media, conferences and trade shows, professional organizations, market research and other related channels.
• Regularly contribute to the development of new concepts and techniques to acquire critical talent for the assigned business areas.
• Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience.
• Build relationships and develop social networks of highly skilled professionals while projecting a professional image at all times.
• Responsible for data management and integrity within the applicant tracking system and other HR systems, ensuring consistency and competency in human resources processes, including compliance with provincial and legal requirements and CGI’s corporate standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience recruiting for information technology professionals in a high volume environment
• Previous agency and corporate recruitment experience would be ideal
• Demonstrated success in recruiting hard-to-find resources
3+ years of full-cycle Technical recruiting experience,
• Track record of successfully identifying exceptional candidates
• Demonstrated success in recruiting hard-to-find resources.
•Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal clients.
• Team player with excellent organizational skills and strong verbal and written communication skills. French and English is mandatory.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and manage high volumes of information effectively.
• Commitment to delivering results under tight deadlines
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.