The primary role of this position is to provide level 2 technical support to End Users.
- Level 2 Support;
- Root Cause Analysis;
- Post-OS Deployment Support;
- SCCM application deployment support;
- Scripting of powershell software
- Provide desktop software related services throughout the hardware lifecycle;
- Work with third parties in a coordinated manner to ensure compliance with best practices;
- Interact with team members and end users to address and resolve issues/concerns at the daily operational level.
- Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting techniques;
- Knowledge of SCCM logs for troubleshooting issues;
- Knowledge of Powershell;
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows best practices;
- Experience with Windows10;
- Prioritization, understanding of issues, criticality and business impact;
- Ability to handle multiple requests and balance priorities;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both official languages (French and English);
- Degree in computer science or related field from a recognized institution of higher learning;
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.