The Senior Senior Organisational Development Advisor will be responsible for the design, evaluation, implementation and continuous improvement of complex talent management initiatives that drive organizational performance, such as orientation and integration, performance management, member satisfaction, talent management and succession planning. As a natural leader and influencer, the incumbent will operationalize and enhance talent solutions that accelerate our member’s ability to achieve and sustain a high performance culture, and differentiate CGI as a great place to work.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Gathers and summarizes recommendations from multiple stakeholders on potential future enhancements to talent management initiatives.
• Monitors organizational development best practices and identifies opportunities for improvement
• Provides subject matter expertise in organizational development to the business and HR leaders
• Leads the operationalization and enhancement of complex talent management initiatives, such as orientation and integration, performance management, member satisfaction, talent management and succession planning.
• Leads the project management related to the implementation of talent management initiatives in partnership with other HR Centers of Expertise, other corporate functions (communications, CIO, etc.), a global network of OD leads and HR business partners, as needed.
• Supports the maintenance and enhancement of global talent systems and tools.
• Supports the design and delivery of training for HRBPs, Global HR Member Services, Managers and Members.
• Designs/updates documentation, solutions and supporting material as needed.
• Supports the creation of communication material as needed.
• Gathers and maintains talent related metrics, including metrics related to member satisfaction, leadership pipeline, talent management and succession planning.
• Supports global HR projects as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources (ideally in organizational development)
• At least 6 years of experience in talent management in a multinational organization
• Experience in leading complex global projects
• Talent management expertise (e.g., Orientation and integration, performance management, member satisfaction, talent management and succession planning.).
• Ability to manage complex projects in a multinational context (Project Management skills).
• Ability to influence without authority using strong consultation and facilitation skills.
• Superior communication abilities, strong interpersonal skills with all hierarchy levels in a virtual and multicultural context.
• High degree of systemic thinking, customer focus, adaptability and delivery of results.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fully bilingual French and English, both spoken and written.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.