Descripción de la publicación:
The Senior Solution Writer’s primary purpose is to lead the effective, professional communication of CGI technical and management solutions for proposals in response to Government solicitations. This involves working with and/or interviewing technical solution architects and SMEs to help translate complex technical solutions into easy-to-understand, persuasive, and evaluator-friendly proposal material. The Senior Solution Writer helps CGI SMEs and Account Team Members interpret customer requirements and engineer business and technology solutions matching the customer needs in a creative way that makes CGI’s solutions compelling. To do this effectively the Senior Solution Writer must have a strong combination of communication, technical, and analytic skills to convey effective proposal solutions through strong written prose, graphics, and oral presentation scripts/content. This individual will also develop expert knowledge of CGI’s corporate capabilities, service offerings, and Intellectual Property for application to CGI’s proposal efforts.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Partner with solution architects, technical SMEs, and account teams to effectively translate solution material into persuasive, understandable, and compliant proposal material
• Provide writing support and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs, TOs, and RFIs; assume Book Boss or Volume Lead responsibilities as assigned
• Assisting with basis of estimate analysis/narrative and work breakdown structure development
• Develop storyboards, outlines, and other documentation associated with the proposal development process
• Participate in color team reviews and recovery, solution meetings, and other collaborative events to further the proposal development process
• Identifies, prioritizes, and addresses concerns related to solutions, including risk and financial aspects (business cases)
• Conceptualize graphics that drive or support written material
• Develop expert knowledge of CGI’s capabilities and qualifications to apply to proposal efforts
Senior Solution Writer Subject Matter Experience and Expertise:
• Understanding of Cloud, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Digital Transformation
• Thorough understanding of key methodologies and industry standards such as: Agile, SAFe, CI/CD, ITIL (ITSM), PMBoK, DevSecOps, ISO-9001 (Quality), CMMI, Risk Management Framework
• Thorough understanding of Government procurement policies and practices
Ability to strategize and develop complex responses to Government solicitations
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in government or commercial IT consulting
• Extensive experience across the business development lifecycle with focus on written proposals, white papers, BOEs, and other supporting technical documentation
• BA/BS is required; Advanced degree preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, ITIL, CISSP, Six Sigma Black Belt, and other relevant certifications are desirable
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated effective January 18th 2022 under the current policy, and be willing to provide proof of status, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.